How to survive the yellow ouchie thing in the sky!
Goth Guide to Surviving the Summer is a look book to help with one of the most dreaded time of year for many vampires and goths. Its hard to look cool when you are melting!
Part of the vampire and Gothic lifestyle is dealing with the yellow ouchie thing in the sky. It is no secret vampires and goths do not have the best relationship with the sun! To help you live your best unlife, here are some cool tips from Altpress!
Goth Guide to Surviving the Summer – just say no to sunburn!
So, when the shade fades and the sun comes out- for max-emo protection, oh my goth, please, BLOCK OUT!
….Or love water sports? Love the great outdoors? Heads up! – We’ve been tried and tested by Surfrider Foundation and GOTH BLOCK holds up in the water, does not sting your eyes and keeps you burn free.
LET IT BLOCK products are:
MINERAL BASED + REEF-FRIENDLY
- Mineral active ingredients are safer for the reefs and our own bodies. Young and old alike.
- We do not have any Hawaiian banned chemicals in our formulas. Never had them, never will.
- Our formula does not sting your eyes when in the water. Great for water sports.
- Shake well before opening and start with a small amount. Rub in hands and smooth on.
- A little goes a long way. You don’t need much!
- 20 botanicals, in our formula, that are anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and to help combat sun damage.
BROAD SPECTRUM + FRAGRANCE FREE
- We protect against both UVA + UVB rays.
- No parabens here…
CRUELTY FREE + VEGAN
- We do not test on animals or use any animal by product.
FORMULATED WITH ANTIOXIDENTS
- A whole host of plant oils and extracts for skin soothing and anti-aging effects.
- We are water resistant to 80 min. Which is the maximum for sunscreens.
- We are recyclable and our packaging is made from recycled materials.
Want to follow the Courtier’s Court?
Courtier’s Court is an international, professionally managed organization that acts as a unified court of real vampires, otherkin fae, therians, witches, pagans, and those that dwell in the artistic underground of the subculture!
No politics, no trolls, no bullying!
Learn more about us here!
You are welcome to join with us! Just follow the links below.
Support Courtier’s Court by visiting our Etsy Shop!
Courtiers Court Pod Cast
and all fine podcast providers!
Happy Hunting Darklings!